LCL 0.00% 0.7¢ lcl resources limited

(Spec) Gold Turnaround Story of 2018, page-533

1. 9,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3117
    Yes I'm aware of that.....so either you don't understand the odds of winning lotto (1:43,379,620) or your posts about a 50:1 consolidation have just been throw away, emotionally fuelled comments? A 50:1 consolidation by my calculations puts the SP at 20c based on the current MC......btw i don't believe a 50:1 will happen, but there's more chance of it happening than winning lotto thats for sure. In my opinion there's actually more chance of the SP being 10c (MC of 300mill) without a consolidation than winning lotto when you look at the odds realistically and unemotionally. So regardless of your negative sentiment you believe "the company may rise in value"......so wouldn't you say fuelling negative sentiment about your own investment is a tad counterproductive then?

Tbh, I'd prefer to be buying now while sentiment is at an all time low. Fundamentally alot has changed in the last 6 months and alot is happening in the upcoming months......sentiment will swing back towards positive as the new team start to put some runs on the board and the SP will rerate to reflect this. There are shell companies out there with similar MC's......regardless of what the downrampers will have you believe MNC now have 2 high value and near term projects with a couple of high impact prospects in Tesorito and Chuscal. With Nick Winer on the ground in Colombia now, i think we can feel quietly confident. IMO this presents one of the better upside prospects in the market on a risk vs reward basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.754M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $18.02K 2.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3417974 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 595720 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.