SP3 4.35% 2.2¢ spectur limited

Spectur proving up scalability, page-2

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Very well said @kickit2me!

The contract with Bathurst Regional Council is incredibly exciting for a number of reasons:

1) As you indicated, Bathurst Regional Council is just one of hundreds of local councils in Australia. In fact, there are 128 local councils in NSW alone.

2) To a greater or lesser extent, all local councils have problems with illegal dumping and are on the lookout for effective solutions.

3) The fact that the NSW Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) has chosen to grant fund the Bathurst Regional Council purchase of a number of STA6 cameras, as well as the training requirements that will enable Council staff to directly manage the deployment and ongoing movement of mobile STA6 cameras within the Bathurst local government area, will not be lost on many of the other local councils in NSW.

I'm guessing that there will be many interested spectators as the Bathurst Regional Council initiative on illegal dumping is rolled out, and if it is even moderately successful, I'm sure that Council's grant funding submission to the EPA will be one of the more sort after documents in NSW local government circles.

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $9.295K 422.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223794 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 41700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.