The acts verse is NOT instructing everyone to do this on a a...

1. 24,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The acts verse is NOT instructing everyone to do this on a a daily bases, this is what they were doing.

And the rest of the language around this area is, when you do it, bread and the wine, no specific instructions to do it daily,....this is what should be in your mind, so to speak.
    So don't come this crap, that the Bible says it must be done daily as it does NOT say that.
    -----------

Hence Jesus speaking the Word = the word (Bread) of God he was given, then meant he Became the Express Image when He spoke -> John 14:10.

That’s only your opinion, Jesus specifically says eat my body and drink my blood, I don’t see anywhere in the bible where he says “eat my word” or “drink my word”

But of course you like to add more spin, don’t you?

YOU, had better start eating OUR Spin, Words then, as there is zero of wotsup's adding or spin;
    Gen 3:22 - And Yahweh God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: --> Surely you don't think this is suggesting your going to be eating fruit, apples etc -> surely not?
    The Tree of life is the Almighty God and Father and the fruit is the Word = the Word of God, that which was in the Beginning 1 John, the Word of life.

The spin is, you can't see past your spin, glasses,....so you better eat of drink your spin as the Bible is going to nail you;
    John 6:35 - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
    He is NOT speaking about literal eating or drinking of anything here accept the word of God, to which he was GIVEN.
    Gen, you are to take from the Tree of life, EAT it = the word of God and live forever.

John 4:10 & 14 - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. = The word of God.

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
    John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. = The word of God.
    -----------
    Word = the word (Bread)
    and what is the wine in the chalice ???

In the cup, representing the same thing = the word = the word of God which tells us of his shed blood and why etc, so when you do this, drink it, remember what what the word of God, the water Jesus give you (the word) says about it.
    Hence, John 1:1 In beginning was the Word,....thought, reason, plan -> the hidden mystery IN God,......and God was the Word (in him, part of him, is Him, hence 1:4, In Him (God) life was......light of men = the word of God Psa 119:105.
    --------------

have no problems in excepting the Bread as Jesus, who came down from heaven who is God manifestation in Jesus in fulfilling God’s plan for our salvation, meaning God with us.
    No, Jesus did not literally, physically come down from Heaven, BECAUSE that is NOT what the Bible is telling us.
    God's plan, the Bread, is what came down, produced Jesus, etc etc.

Jesus was not God manifested, God came in Jesus as Spirit/Word/Light, which He is = the Fullness of the Godhead, the Almighty God and Father IN Jesus without measure to enable Jesus to bring and be the Bread.
    John 14:10 - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,hedoeth the works.

The Almighty God and Father came in the Temple not built with hands, hence Immanuel, God with Jesus = God ALSO with us as promised, meaning of Immanuel as Jesus was NEVER called Immanuel.

God does NOT become a Temple when he enters one = Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, turn the lights on!

----------------
    Anyway, I hope the camping goes well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.