SPL 2.04% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

SPL Chairman and CEO

1. 3,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    This will make for sad reading. I just hope that Starpharma shareholders sit up and notice at how the leaders of our company (the Chairman and CEO) compare with their contemporaries that are leading other Aussie biotech success stories to greater heights, larger market capitalisation, higher share prices for shareholders and increasing worldwide recognition. These 2 companies (Comp A and Comp B) were once comparable peers of SPL at similar phases of development and market capitalisation.

One of the stark differences is how the leaders of these 2 other ASX listed companies are laser like focused on their company and driving success compared to Rob Thomas and Jackie Fairley. These are facts, they don’t lie and I challenge anyone on this forum to justify why Jackie and Rob deserve to remain at the helm of our company.

Comp A:
    Market Cap: $1.8B
    Chair: 1 other directorship & 1 other chairman role
    CEO: No other directorships

Comp B:
    Market Cap: $2.0B
    Chair: 1 other directorship
    CEO: No other directorships

Starpharma:
    Market Cap: $470m
    Chair: 3 other directorships & 3 other chairman roles
    CEO: 1 other directorship + Invest Victoria Board + Mark Carnegie Investment Committee member

Seems to me our Chairman is well and truly just milking the remuneration teat. And our CEO in my opinion should not be a director of any other company.

Vote No to the AGM Remuneration Report. IMO, both CEO Jackie Fairley and Chair Rob Thomas need to make way for new, competent and focused individuals.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $41.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $49.15K 486.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65751 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 226460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.