SPL 0.00% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

SPL chart, page-294

1. 2,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2151
    Hi Folks

The last time I posted on this thread was in February. I have posted on other threads within SPL since. My reason in coming back to this thread is that its SPL chart. I have posted on many HC chart threads for a number of stocks all labelled "Chart". I want to change that. I will only post on SPL- chart for this thread.

A lot of water has flown under the bridge since my last post.

I realise that in the near future a number of very important announcements may happen ( Olympics , Euro , India, TGA approval in Australia and Dep tech).

Who knows?
    '
    All that I am about to present is what's happening to the SPL chart now. Just seeking analysis not fans.

Monthly charts

Still looking relatively healthy, however the 10MMA is flat and so is the 40MMA.

Next month I would not like to see the monthly hi-low candle trade entirely below to 10MMA. We shall see.
    On the monthly charts, Stoch'xs have turned negative, Macd and RSI(5) still OK, but not great.
    In summary the monthly charts don't worry me much long term. The weekly chart info is not going me to panic and bail out at any time

I am a Stats man and therefore a bit of a realist. So before I get into the weekly charts and what they indicate to me lets examine?

Near term announcements. these are all my own opinions, DYOR

Tokyo Olympics firstly

Slim Pickings at best It is only 25 days to the opening of the Tokyo Olympics. Any announcement of a large Viraleze deal with the Japan government and IOC committee to protect , its own officials and supporting staff concerned to running the games would need to be announced in the next 10 days. I suspect at very best an out side chase

More likely various Olympic squads from multiple countries signing similar deal like the Harlequin FC deal. I suspect not the entire country team but selected squads within each nation depending on their strength in a sport and funding available
    Just a guess maybe 15-25 squads from various nations, maybe. Not that much?

Euro distribution of Viraleze .
    Tough call. The UK left the EU because of over regulations and payments. It could be as easy as the flow from a French wine bottle or much slower like Spanish honey and as hard as amber from the North Sea. Too tough to call for me. But they do like their bureaucrats

India

Offers so much opportunity, as well as so many problems.
    They are C&P. I'll let you work that one out as a cryptic clue.

TGA Viraleze Approval in Australia.
    With all that happening with the Covid outbreak and various new Vaccine assessments. Who Knows

Dep Tech annoucements
    Who knows?

Weekly charts are not looking good for one of my favourite stocks. I will not trade, but just ride it out.

However announcements may change this, but that's not a good way to deal with the markets. I look at what I see.

I have to look at what the charts are showing.

Since the 18 Apr 2021 the weekly hi-lo chart first traded entirely below the 10WMA (bearish) first time. Before that it was bullish since Dec 2020.

Anyway since the 18 Apr 2021 we have had so far had 11 Weeks without the weekly Hi-low candle trading entirely above the 10WMA.

The 10WMA is falling strongly and the 40WMA is about to turn downwards for the first time in a long time. Stochs don't look good, neither do the Macd or the RSI(5)

I won't lie to you folks but in the short term without announcements doesn't look great. However I have new acquired superfund where I can now again to buy SPL as I reached my limit on the other one.

I will be frank, I can see another buying opportunity for SPL I am now considering in the 1.27 - 1.39 range.

This is the way I deal with the markets so that I am not surprised by what plays out, as always DYOR

I realise that my latest call will not be that popular, but I am not here to win a contest. Just to read the charts as I see them.

cheers Lies

Good luck folks

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3308/3308608-222277a9fe2106c3c42e87e415b3e3f3.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3308/3308864-5abdabe4ea9068b8bd997bdae921bebe.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3308/3308868-5abdabe4ea9068b8bd997bdae921bebe.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $22.86K 218.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 348003 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 54598 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 171817
Last updated 15.35pm 05/06/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.