SPL 0.00% 11.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

SPL chart, page-446

1. 15,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5485
    ..... SPL take off happening now ... lol

upload_2024-4-22_8-31-48.png

The way I see it in 2024 for SPL:

POSITIVES:-

DEP® License Deal - Is Cheryl going to be able to finally secure a DEP® license deal or is the Medicxi deal the best they could do at this time ?

Viraleze - TGA Approval and global or multiple distribution deals as I believe the product works even though many dismiss COVID-19 now.

ADC deal - looking like a real longshot at this stage as Merck our supposed partner have committed billions with other ADC providers / biotechs.

Takeover - does one of the big pharma groups want to take the DEP® tech and apply it to their drugs .... it won't be at the lofty share prices quoted on here over the years .... I think many would opt out if given the chance at (say) 50 cents given the current status of the company.

NEGATIVES: -

CR - if the sales revenues are still as pathetic as previous Quarterlies have proven and we don't secure a DEP® license deal with a decent upfront payment we will need additional funds to keep the lights on.

DEP® - Is Cheryl going to draw a line in the sand from the phase 2 trials and say we are leaving it there at this stage as no one wants to sign a DEP® license deal in her upcoming presentation to shareholders ..... new CEO's tend to wield the axe to clear the decks within months of starting and the lack of any DEP® license deals to date could see this parked for the time being ?

AstraZeneca - Are AstraZeneca quietly walking away from Starpharma after all the DEP® failures ? .... other partners that have been researching the DEP® tech for years may also walk away if their research isn't showing what they originally anticipated ?

There are probably a number of other negatives that could crop up but realistically the share price is holding down here at record lows after being booted from the ASX300 and subsequently the All Ords so there is that ....... if the science is as good as many continually claim on here you would think a big pharma group will make a move at some point in 2024, even if it is at an opportunistic level

GLTAH
    Last edited by col69: 22/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $43.20K 391.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20946 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 104392 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ 82292
Last updated 15.58pm 31/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.