SPL 3.06% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

send that to SPL, add a bit of desparation tone to the message....

1. 5,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    send that to SPL,
    add a bit of desparation tone to the message. like what about your extended family how is it for them if they are allow to visit
    good to hear your experience, should have more of them.
    i have seen one that said they use it but got covid anyway.... there could be lots of variables to getting covid.... as simple one is clearly ones' nose and not reapplying, for that poster there was no reply to how what when... to work out why he/she got it.... or even how bad in got it after, or even whether vaccination or not? not that that part matters as much, as regardless vaccine do not prevent getting it, just maybe prevent getting it bad enough to end up in hospital if your prone to that... most people so little to no symptoms, some none... even those can still get long covid which might develop worse.
    in the early days of covid, it was said up to 25% of those that get covid, regardless of symptomatic or not, will get long covid,
    newer drugs and treatment since then would have brought that down i would think, and particularly in caught early as it is likely Viraleze should has said to cut viral load of infection, so not just as as a preventative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $39.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $12.55K 130.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 586785 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 56840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.