SKN 20.0% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Spoken to company, page-320

1. 4,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Rang up SKN this morning and spoke with an indian bloke as craig was in meetings....I probed and prodded this bloke but he was quite tight lipped and careful with his responses....anyhow I did get a couple of things out of him -
    1. the re-open is definitely not far away as this bloke mentioned something like all the answers have now been visited by ASX is the words he used. So can't remember who mentioned here but we may actually see a resumption to trade soon
    2. Asked him a question about the TGA approval for the new product 'SE formula TM'...kept on banging away here and he mentioned something like the UK (eu approvals) all good and the TGA progressing very well....sounds interesting and I think they are going hard for natural.formula ticks in UK and Aussie....pressed him on USA and he just said they will look at FDA tick too but europe and aussie is priority...not bad and fits with their current distribution channels
    He mentiomed something else about strong potential in Uk but wouldn't elaborate...waiing for craig to call me back and will post anyyhing more I get...number 1 question will be when is thos outfit trading so I cam order the lot at crinito's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.4K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1764981 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 312999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.