Spot the difference, page-25

1. 11,910 Posts.
    Jesus in John 6:44 & 65 among many verses says, no one can come to Jesus unless the Father calls them, God calls us;
    How do you say the Father calls them/us?
    -----------

(John 6:44, 45) No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me.

Wotsup, Jesus was talking to Jews. He quoted from the prophet Isaiah.
    (Isaiah 54:13) And all your sons will be taught by Jehovah, And the peace of your sons will be abundant.

If you read what had just occured you will see Jesus is explaining the reason they were not putting faith in him.
    (John 6:41) Then the Jews began to murmur about him because he had said: “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”

He had fed thousands with just a few loaves and fish and collected more leftovers than he started with, (6:13) and still they lacked faith in him. They were unable/unwilling to grasp he was the promised Messiah.
    Their problem lay in the belief that the Messiah was to be a political leader that would free the nation from the yoke of Rome.
    (John 6:14, 15) When the people saw the sign he performed, they began to say: “This really is the Prophet who was to come into the world.” 15 Then Jesus, knowing that they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again to the mountain all alone.
    Instead of listening to Jesus , they wanted Jesus to become the leader they expected. When he refused they rejected him. - John 6:66
    I suggest you read the whole chapter. Peter was one of the few that were "taught by Jehovah" - Isaiah 54:13
    (Matthew 16:16, 17) Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 In response Jesus said to him: “Happy you are, Simon son of Joʹnah, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but my Father in the heavens did.

Jesus will soon fulfill the role of a conquering king that the Jews anticipated.
    (Daniel 7:13, 14) “I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. 14 And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.

I will address some of the other points raised when I have time, but please don't expect me to rehash your pet subject. It seems your mind is made up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.