FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

SPP Ambiguity requires urgent clarification by FAR Management, page-135

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    I must say I am confused.
    FID is apparently what everyone has waited on yet some on here deny its happened.
    Even FAR, who were first to say the FID term, which I believe was sorely premature as finance isn't locked in yet, now also deny it going by an email.
    Contracts were awarded to various contractors on the basis of FID being decided last year.
    These contracts have now been enacted and sanctioned to begin by the operator.
    Now these contractors will be busy making the bits and pieces required for the development of the project as they have got the go ahead by the operator.
    Money will be flowing to these contractors to procure and make these items.
    Subsea for example have been told FID has happened otherwise they would not be in a position to manufacture what's needed.
    Yet some on here say, including FAR it seems say it hasn't happened.

So if all contractors have been told its all systems go and the procurement of the FSPO along with the subsea equipment has been given the green light what exactly are those FID naysayers on about.
    Does the operator need to spell it out to FAR and some posters on here.
    Does WPL need to say FID.....
    Everything else when FID is enacted is now in place and happening,what more do these FID denialists want on here.
    There is nothing else to say really, contractors cannot start the project without FID as everyone knows full well.
    HELLO, they have started.
    Sheesh!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $40.39K 81.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36593 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.