VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Batboy, the whole situation is difficult for everyone at the...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Batboy, the whole situation is difficult for everyone at the moment, VAN share holders has been immensely let down, I for one supported the company for years and years however about 18 months ago I sat down and clearly thought about the management, technical competence, qualifications, experience, corporate ability need I go on.....

VAN share holders have been massively diluted, some in management have spent a fortune on self interest for net zero gain, the only upside is the Marymia asset is a cracker of an opportunity.

Ive written to VAN board a number of times now with no response expressing my concerns, I hear nothing. Sometimes we all need to reinvent ourselves and VAN is long overdue for a spill of at least one individual. So Batboy like the rest of us just hang in there and see what comes, we
    are all in this together it would seem.

The quickest way to turn this around is appoint Sean Zhou as Exec Chairman, immediately contract in http://www.auralia.net.au to manage the whole thing to production, do a deal with contract miners and another for processing, yes the profits won't be the best but it won't be the worse either

I know all the VAN board reads this and its time to act, no announcement or future good outcome will ever change my mind as its too little too late for so many. Its not hard to gauge the public sentiment towards VAN on here and perceptions for market are very important. So its time to get on with actually mining something and stop the stupid drilling announcements and videos, they are embarrassing to say the least.

I'm thinking some on the board of VAN think we are all fools, a dangerous position to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.