SPQ 0.00% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

SPQ Chart, page-1795

1. 5,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4006
    1suntzu. We buy the projects, not the share price.

This is the most likely situation later this year.

1. Cockie creek - boost in surface resources.
    2. Cockie creek - porphyry found at depth.

Cockie, creek is a better resource than bottletree in my books.

3. Whynadotte - boost in surface resources.
    4. Whynadotte - porphyry found at depth.

5. Bottletree - porphyry found this round, if not wallrock porphyry extended from surface to 1100m.
    6. Bottletree - next drilling this year to extend strike more west. Surface soils still go 800m west and are not tested.
    7. Bottletree, once structure is sorted, resource drilling.

The wild card - watch hole 7, the one 750m se, its a different intrusion and drilled away. Also there is a break in surface soils between that and surface soils to the west and nw. There is also a depression at hole 7, west side of the intrusion.

We may see a parallel cu system there. Ie two copper systems.

Bottletree is the reverse of cockie creek and whynadotte as spq has defined shallow resources there first, bottltree going straight for the porphyry.

I am sure Spq could have resource drilled shallow resources as bottltree as they did the other two.

That is interesting.

So it is likely Spq will gave 3 x porphyry cu end of year, all at resource drilling state.

This delay has caused loss of focus on holes released from surface to 900m already, that are viable from surface to atleast 700m. That has been defined wall rock.

Wall rock will connect to a porphyry and also is most likely a link to surface cu in soils.

We also have high mo at around 500m level, on holes released already, and most importantly hole 10.

Also hole 10 has drilled Phyllic alteration. Holes more East did not. That means the core at depth is a little more west than early holes. Ie hole 10 is onto it.

Then we throw in nickel. Big mag is a very hot target, with a pinch zone.

I'd assume permitting is be organised for cockie creek, whynadotte and bottletree on cu and Dido, big mag and phantom on ni.

Last year bottltree was focus and still is, but once 2023 campaign starts we go from 1 project delivering results to maybe 6.

And they are all tier 1 and close enough to consider them all one large project from a logistical point.

If just have the projects deliver, the metals climate tightens, and it will.

Spq most likely will be worth multiple $ a share.

I base by views on geology only. It is so good sucess will be had.

Bottletree for example. 2000m plus soils. Under those surface to 900m copper.

Walk 2km and you'll get how big it is on the surface and walk 1km, look back and think this is how deep this is.

On the asx, there is no company in elephant country with so much copper, nickel and gold.

It is the lower end of the ring of fire that is host to massive deposits. This ring of fire, does not go across to wa, sa, nt. So those states won't host massive porphyr.

We have Cadia lower down in nsw and briggs higher up in qld. With greenvale more inland in qld.

We know big deposits exist there, auz currently and going back in time Kidston had a very large gold operation.

But the beauty for Spq again Kidston and auz is Spq, gas gold, copper, nickel and most likely zinc.

Zinc does show up in soils, but it outskirts the copper around bottltree.

2023 is going to be a big year news flow wise with 3 porphyry deposits and 3 copper resources on the cards.

We also have windmill, many kms away from Eastern, same line I believe, its geology is different to steam engine.

Patience is the key and its not about what's there right now at all. If people want now, they are in the wrong investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $35.17K 4.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4396969 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1558064 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.