SPQ 0.00% 0.7¢ superior resources limited

SPQ to be massive in 2018, page-172

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Honestly who cares. His actions have absolutely no effect on how this share price will play out. He didn't make it magically rise from 1.1 - 2.5 on his "incredible research" then his sale of his tiny holding make it dump back down. Let's be serious. His comments may have identified the potential here ( myself included) however if you bought on his recommendation then you deserve to lose your money. Honestly have a read of the potential of this company yourself and decide if it is worth risking your money. The price will generally close with the cr price. However once it does and the cr is out of the way and the company starts to flow positive news the price will rise. Those that have taken positions recently have paid a small premium to get in on the rights issue. We are at the bottom end of a spec stock. It is risky here. You make your own decisions regarding your purchase. I see this as a medium term play. Take your position now ( who cares about a few pips). Once we get some news flow this will fly. IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.75K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2107917 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2311639 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.