SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

stand and de-liver, page-15

1. 56,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    I think you'll find I am no downramper (whatever that is).

Engaging shareholders with discussion or debate about company performance, comparing and contrasting other companies of the same ilk (if possible), fundamental analysis of the product and potential marketing, manufacturing and distribution, corporate manouvering, management expertise, balance sheet interpetation, registry dynamics etc must be slightly better than guessing when the next announcement will be which is what I wallow through on the SLA thread along with the personal insults.

The company through their own projection estimation in September have stated their own performance hurdles - risk analysis and an objective viewpoint should be discouraged?

Myself, I enjoy seeking information on any share, either when I am holding or not. IMO, by doing this, one can learn an awful lot. So this is in fact a selfish act.

For some reason, some place vague comments on HC in the same realm as a published broker analysis that fully impacts on the value of an ASX listed compnay.

It is just a comment - an opinion.

If you cannot take it and fully understand that whenever you buy a share, someone else is selling it too you, you're in the wrong game IMO.

I'm not particularly interested in what will happen next, or where the share price will be - the good news is that I don't really care othe than being a casual observer, and in terms of spending time, geez, it just takes me 5 minutes to make a post on SLA. LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.