AVR 0.33% $15.20 anteris technologies ltd

Star Bright, page-14

1. 2,383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Lol chill, yes forgot my ‘meds’, hate living in the real World, better get back on them.
    The times I have seen newbies come in, (every time this stock has a upswing) then have a dig at long term RIs here and then disappear is how many!, that post @suziki was not directed at you, your position is a rather unique for obvious reasons. Was made as a general observation.

I was interested if Investie had any new insights, .... as a new RIs he did note on arrival his thoughts on BOD having skin in the game, wonder how many potential RIs that would also occur too? ADO BOD cleaned up big time by supporting their company, multi bagger for them at this time.

In regards to my ‘dribble’ and the ‘spiel’ from this company since CodeRed ..... which one had substance? That aside I have continued to have hope that the BOD finally ‘clinch’ a deal that will finally rerate this company.

Question for anybody; does the market recognize that the latest funding deal is guaranteed?, and if so, that it will push the company to a rerate or not?, overhang of SB should be just about gone. On that note why is getting a copy of the Top Twenty like trying to get the Coke Cola recipe, lol.

Once this company comes good Chilly, we can be ‘besties’ again!, don’t say never because you will put the ‘moz’ on the company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.