SPL 2.63% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

Starpharma has never been in a better place fundamentally, page-20

1. 11,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    I can't disagree with @col69
    This Viraleeze product is a practice run for bigger and better things, along with Vivagel/Fleurstat. Management have demonstrated poor capability, both in dealing with marketing and shareholders. I believe the science for DEP is great, and that is why I am in this stock. I've recently bought more presuming tax loss selling - I tend to trade some - not every effort a victory.

Why aren't we provided with concrete metrics for reviewing performance on both Viraleeze and Vivagel products - rather than hot air - i.e. receipts or revenues?

Might be having a good think before voting at the AGM. If the CEO is getting any bonuses or lotto tickets for this poor performance I will be even more unimpressed. I suspect there is a lot of low hanging fruit left on the tree regarding DEP costs etc, based on how Viraleeze has been mismanaged. I don't believe a good plan has been created for Viraleeze, let alone executed. Maybe the product is a marketing based product (rather than something that actually works outside a lab).

To be balanced I do acknowledge that the Viraleeze opportunity was perceived and seized upon to get the product out in a hurry. Maybe some people are capable of noticing opportunities, but need somebody "nuts and bolts" to put the pieces together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.003(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $40.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $29.11K 297.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 546702 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.