SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Starpharma has never been in a better place fundamentally, page-7

1. 3,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Every 10 cent share price drop from $2.50 to 67 cents over the last year you’ve effectively been saying “just you wait, you naysayers are wrong, I’ll be priced right and you’ll miss out”. No @thrasher, you have been wrong every single week as the SP drops lower.

Meanwhile my money is working for me elsewhere. And if and when the time is right on the back of a legitimately positive announcement, I may choose to buy back into Starpharma with added safety and ride it up. Meanwhile you just hold and hope and try to justify your tanking investment.

This stock SPL is not yet a buy and hold stock. It may never be. Over a year ago I dumped all my current holdings to buy in on MSB and held for only a couple of days initially. It was part luck, part gut feel but a lot of decisiveness. That was the most successful trade of my life and it subsequently allowed me to buy a lot more Starpharma shares at the time. If I had just held on to Starpharma instead with FOMO I would be a lot worse off. I understand you got into the MSB party late and then have ridden it all the way down into deep red territory. Each to their own….

Last edited by sarge17: 29/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.