SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

starting to look good, page-9

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: startling -too good??? No discussion needed anymore Tas.Ive used this forum to clarify my thoughts on the situation.Just posting these thoughts has helped weed the rubbish from the good stuff and put together why what has happened has and what the future is more than likely to bring.I could be totally off the mark but it all fits with whats been put together in my mind.

There are reasons for the previous history of delays and the current ones too.I dont believe that its management being devious.Why would the MD be devious if he has the holding he does.Just shooting himself in the foot with a stock that is scrutinised so much on the likes of this site.But I'm beginning to believe theres been motive for the criticism that Gip has worn from some on this site with what I now know.

I agree with you re the trading today.Hardly anything worth getting excited about as it just fits the previous pattern of buying.If we were about to see a finance annmnt about a project that requires US$80M I think youd expect some pretty enthusiastic trading and we just arnt seeing it.I could also be wrong here and Gip management may have become the consumate secret keepers and the annmnt might come out tomorrow but as you say Tas the trading is just not showing it.

So we'll see what the next few days brings.I know what it will bring from yours truly Tas if nothing is forthcoming,that I am sure of.And I would expect nothing less considering previous history on HC.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.