ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Make of this article what you will:...

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Make of this article what you will:
    http://tehelka.com/roadmap-is-ready-to-achieve-300-mt-of-steel-production/

---
    On what plans is the Steel Ministry currently working on?

Steel consumption has increased over the past three to four years in our country. In view of this, we came up with National Steel Policy in 2017 and under this policy we have fixed the target of achieving 300 million ton of steel production. We have prepared a roadmap to achieve this target and through this roadmap the steel producing units, whether Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) or private entrepreneurs, augment their existing production capacity, install new plants and during the ensuing period of 10/12 years, there is likelihood of spending 10 lakh crore on this project. Second important thing is that in view of the consumption pattern of past four years, the consumption of iron in our country has increased by 5%. That is why our goal of creating a capacity of 300 million tons of steel production will not only benefit our own country but also enable us to make available iron to our neighbouring countries as well. We will also be able to earn foreign exchange. Currently, the government is working on several projects which will also transform the steel sector as well. The government is trying to spur the people connected with steel sector to produce good quality steel.
    ---

I was at the AGM and the message was clear, if India are to achieve the lofty goal of 300MTPA of steel by 2030 they need new technology to fill the gap. With restrictions on imports only getting tighter in the years to come and the lack of coking coal- Matmor is poised to play a part in filling this gap. How much of a part is anyones guess but we'll definitely (if the tech is proven) be in the mix to help India achieve its goal.

I realise that one cannot draw a straight line between these articles and our tech but I am sure once the deal is signed- more publicity will follow allowing us to potentially make the link. It certainly is the right time to be doing business in India- it's taken a long time to get to this point but we're nearly there. I've waited 10 years for this company to do something and we've always encountered head winds along the way.

For those that doubt- you really should have been at the AGM and had the chance to talk face to face, shoulder to shoulder with the board, senior management and the engineers behind the tech.

For me- all I want now is confirmation of that NMDC board meeting.
    One step at a time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.