ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Stick with it

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Stick with it. As one who is very wary after some disastrous biotech plays I think this is becoming much less speculative and much more like an orchestrated effort to downplay the potential. I bought high and still have solid faith. The reasons:
    - big international investors in the game and showing no signs of backing off
    - pointers to consolidation through takeovers
    - acquaintances who have tenements nearby and have walked the Purdys and Silica Hills areas for the past two years and have recovered hundreds of ounces from the top without really scraping the surface and these guys are already 8 baggers on their buy in to ARV
    - I live in Karratha and there is a steady stream of Geos and mining services teams coming through the airport ( the airport restaurant is a great source of overheard intelligence). Why would they bother if this was hype?

Maybe I am a dreamer but my gut and what I hear around the traps suggests this is not hype. If what's on top is any guide to what's in the trenches this will go!

So while my left brain is telling my right brain to shut up and be cautious my right brain is telling me there is a lot of gold in them there Hills!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $105.3K 10.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2121046 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1004597 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.