ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

stock is poison

1. 44 Posts.
    I have been looking at ADY for a little while now and have traded but I think management fundamentals are all wrong.

ADY Board disregard there shareholders and in my opinion make a mockery of the market with late reports and late announcements. Sure they have been good with there houskeeping when they have something great to report but more and more I read and look at the boards actions - I am afraid that this company is a dead duck and will go into receivership.

Look Charger (a company that appears to be like rotting fish in Denmark) looks like a scam company - if the board was interested in raising capital and it the RLL and associated business activities are thought to be of a high estime - then don't sell the RLL project for a quick cash injection - if it can be sold at all.

Hold a right issue to raise capital - go to the shareholders for support.

I am sorry to say there now dodgey dealings are giving them no crediability and there slow actions in raising funds is telling me that this company is insolvent.

Evidence:
    Non Payment of IO proceeds and claims against other parties - ADY action announce, proceed with legal action and avoid on going questions at shareholdr meetings.

Sell RLL - to whome, why and what about the good shareolders opinion - it really is not for ADY to sell outright until it seeks the advice of the people who own the company - THE SHAREHOLDERS - were there any special AGMS called - no.

Promises to update shareholders on developments of the sale - I believe shareholders were promised a 2 day wait for a discession - NO NO NO Again - STALL -

The board has no accountability to the shareholders - and as part of the opening statement in the AGM was close to (and in my opinion) insolvent.

If there is no announcement next week ( and I mean by Wednesday) I would be very nervous in holding ADY stock.

It is just an opinion and I wish that I am wrong - but I have seen this type of tatics on the UK market before and it has to stop with ADY being the example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $109 9.106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.