NVA 12.2% 21.5¢ nova minerals limited

Stock of 2018

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    QUR i believe is 1 of the stocks to watch in 2018 with the potential to be a market darling as they progress on 2 fronts the Manitoba lithium project and the potential that the Alaskan project offers along numerous metal potentials. QUR set about the turnabout story in May 2016 when they entered a term sheet to acquire the Manitoba lithium project which is situated in 1 of the top ranked mining jurisdictions in the world. The Manitoba project has an indicated and possible 4.3 mill tonnes at 1.3% with massive scope for increase on this resource.Recently CSE listed Far Resources (FAT) which has adjoining land continue to drill some very good numbers and has recently signed a strategic MOU with QUR to work together and collaborate in assessing the synergies between the companies neighbouring lithium projects and the possible development of the Manitoba region whether by joint venture or other. The Manitoba area has the potential to be a major hard rock lithium producing area and the recent MOU between Qauntum and Far Resources has the potential to form a partnership to jointly unlock this potential. Far Resources has a market cap of approximately 70 mill with QUR sitting at 21 mill which shows the scope of opportunity for QUR over the coming months as they develop the Thompson Bros project with the possibility of doing so jointly with Far resources adding extra upside potential.

Additionally i see massive upside potential that QUR's recent Farm-In JV of Alaskan project offers. The Alaskan project is a strategic portfolio of assets that give QUR exposure to known Coabalt, Nickel, Gold and Copper as well as Rare Earth prospects in an underexplored district. These projects come with historical data and past works with $7mill spent by the US govt towards these. Again Alaska like the Manitoba project offers a very mining friendly jurisdiction known as the last frontier with huge potential across many metals and many of those that are currently hot in the battery metals space plus gold. The mining industry in Alaska is rapidly expanding and is now encouraging foreign investment with QUR grabbing the opportunity on a project that could add significant value to the market cap. This project sits Adjacent to Gold mining inc. 6.3Moz Au, 28.7Moz Ag, 480kt Cu Whistler project as well as in the same assemblage of rocks that hosts Northern Dynasty’s giant Pebble copper-gold-molybdenum-silver deposit (70Moz Au, 3.4b lb Mo, 344Moz Ag). The potential of this Farm In i believe has not been factored into the current market cap of QUR with an asset that dont come around very often with potential in an area that has some of the biggest resource finds globally across numerous metal potential.

2018 i believe will see QUR as 1 of the best performers on the ASX in a similar fashion to the AGY run of 2017. QUR have a 2 pronged attack on 2 high potential assets across the hot metals in Lithium, Cobalt with also high gold potential but also the added potential of silver, copper, nickel, zinc and rare earths. Tell me another stock with this potential headed into 2018 not forgetting the recent run QUR has had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.030(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $46.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 18.5¢ $20.30K 98.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 3300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.