God who IS Word and His Name, draws you via himself = Word -->...

1. 23,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

God who IS Word and His Name, draws you via himself = Word --> The Word = the word of God, To the Door and then;

John 6:37 - All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

John 3:27 - John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. (From God).
    (So a little Dicky Bird whispers in your ear)

Isa 55:10-11 - For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
    So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
    Dicky Birds --> Heb 1:14 - Are they (Angels) not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Heb 5:4-5 - And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
    So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
    (Glory, glorify is very often, frequently, is referring to the word of God, inner as in plan and outer).

So you might say, God plants the seed (The Word) which Jesus now represents, exalted and named --> The Word of God.
    So to come to God, you come in Jesus's name (Door), which in fact is --> The Word of God = your accepting it all, or don't come.

There are quite few other areas as well, but if we start quoting them, more doors appear.
    Many areas although they may appear small, can have many branches and if one is not up to speed with these branches, some areas on their own can lead you down a path of the wrong interpretation.

But at the end of the day, Jesus pretty much says or words to the effect, if you don't accept one of them, you reject the other or don't accept the other.

But lets get real, I expect one will still be learning more, right up until the day one dies and I suspect God planed his words, recorded words that way.
    If one could just pick up the Bible like a book, read it and grasp it all in one hit, you would probably then place it on a shelf and never go back to it again haha, don't take this latter as Gospel though.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.