ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Streaky Bay Council - a story of a Mine Agreement

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I cannot guarantee I've pulled out each mention under the named heading "Andromeda Poochera Kaolin Mine" and did stop at the May 2023 Council Agenda.

Nonetheless, I would be interested in any views arising from this.

31 May 2023 Council Agenda
    Andromeda Poochera Kaolin Mine
    The plans for this site are continuing as planned. Council is currently working with Andromeda on the requirements of the Poochera-Port Kenny Road to ensure safe and compliant access for mining vehicles, the Draft Agreement is currently with Andromeda and Council are awaiting further feedback (no further update since last meeting).

2 August 2023 Council Agenda
    The plans for this site are continuing as planned, the company has a new CEO who is very focused on core business. A company open day was held at Drift for local Businesses on June 23, 2023. Council is currently working with Andromeda on the requirements of the Poochera-Port Kenny Road to ensure safe and compliant access for mining vehicles, the Draft Agreement is nearing completion.

22 November 2023 CSPC Agenda
    The company is still seeking further investment to proceed to the construction phase of the mine. The Poochera Port Kenny Road Upgrade and Maintenance Agreement has been provided to the Infrastructure and Assets Committee for review prior to distribution to Andromeda.

16 January 2024 Council Agenda
    Andromeda Poochera Kaolin Mine Agreement
    This is on-hold pending further information from Andromeda.

20 February 2024 Council Agenda
    Andromeda Poochera Kaolin Mine Agreement
    This Draft Agreement will be presented to the March 2024 ordinary meeting of Council for endorsement of signing.

All agendas can be located here.
    https://www.streakybay.sa.gov.au/council-documents/council-minutes,-reports-and-agenda?collection=streaky-bay-council-minutes-and-agenda-push&query=Andromeda+Poochera+Kaolin+Mine+Agreement+
    (I filtered the agendas by searching "Andromeda Poochera Kaolin Mine Agreement"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $143.1K 8.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2279535 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2418400 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 5037801
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.