ADN 18.8% 1.3¢ andromeda metals limited

Streaky Bay Council - a story of a Mine Agreement, page-8

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I would love a buy out of the GWKP, sale price of approx .11c per share would be ok for KCM & CRM with ADN retaining the rest. That would be approx. $350,000,000.

Then ADN could pay a special dividend to holders of .08c per share and set up a mine to produce 50,000ktpa for HRM etcon Chairlift, they could then do a share consolidation to get rid of the smaller holdings.
    Then ADN could use the same strategy using cashflow to fund the increase in size of plant if all goes to plan, then holders receive regular dividends. Even if the plant size didn't increase and full dividends were paid that would be a minimum of .013c per share (not accounting for the consolidation numbers.

And jeez, wasn't Harb's on fire this weekend!

Has anyone heard of the expression, a sandwich short of a picnic?

Uncle, lol Traxy's being ADN's only hope of raising funds, that's a good one. Perhaps you and Giga could educate us on the differences and order of which is preferable to ADN between, bank debt, private debt (or private credit to some) and a cornerstone providing a debt/credit facility. Perhaps as part of this you could explain to Harb's about all the 'why are ADN having to get funding from overseas and not Australia pmsl' posts. When you respond could you ask him to confirm that he understands, well that's once he's back from the naughty corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.003(18.8%)
Mkt cap ! $40.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $288.9K 24.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4964023 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 3644912 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.