ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Thought I would have a bit of a closer look at the Streaky Bay...

1. 4,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Thought I would have a bit of a closer look at the Streaky Bay Council and its future plans. I was pleasantly surprised at how progressive and forward thinking with a very comprehensive "The District of Streaky Bay Township Master Plan" being prepared in 2023 to provide a strategic framework for growth over a 30 to 40 year period.

I was particularly interested in roads and traffic networks. Part of the Long-Term Strategic Plan is the establishment of an expanded and connected large vehicle road network inland. This would give consideration to current and anticipated traffic patterns including large vehicle movement both tourist and commercial vehicles.

The current population of Poochera is 67 people and it is anticipated that there will be a modest growth of 24 people over the next 40 years.A review of vacant land indicates a potential capacity of at least 133 people. Many of the proposed improvements seem to focus on traffic such as:
    • Improve traffic control
    • Reduce speed limit thru' the town to 40 kph
    • Undertake road repairs to the main St
    • Improve movement of commercial and large vehicles
    • Improve road alignment to accomodate B doubles and triples.
    • Potential road widening
    • Review truck turn paths from silos and undertake road upgrades and signage to reduce impact of heavy vehicle movements.

The Council seems to be well briefed and on top of the upgrades required and as noted in Council minutes are working hand in hand with Andromeda.

I think that the large traffic issues are under control as the area is currently home to harvesting and movement by large vehicles.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.337K 185.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 14364456 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 502597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 951648
Last updated 15.55pm 28/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.