NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

Gold still looking fragile, being contained. The end of the year...

1. 643 Posts.
    Gold still looking fragile, being contained.

The end of the year is meant to be the crisis point in the gold market when lack of physical supply creates major issues, as has been suggested, but at best a guess. TPTB have million tricks up their sleave to keep the show going.

I have been watching the bullion show since I first started work....my first investment as a teenager was to buy 250oz silver in 1976.

It does occur to me that if December really does become a pivot point/crisis in physical gold and these issues overwhelm control of the price, then a strategy I can see being playing out by those involved in and associated with the global cartel, would be to give gold one or two big extra crashes, that would heavily tanking global mining shares, then buying up those major mines at very heavy discount pennies. The multiples gained from this as gold is allowed its head and to operate in an clear market, is better than buying gold itself.

Buying something like NST for 60c with gold at $900 then let to rise naturally to its equilibrium....somewhere approaching $1900 eventually (if M2 and increased global money supply is the metric).

I certainly believe gold has a strong upside if given its head, and know that the paper market is heavily used to control it. And also know there must come a time where there is a crisis to with physical, and even the side-affect of mine closures globally. If I were one of them involved in the game, and knowing the timing of such things, positioning to buy into very cheap mines would be the easiest thing in the world.

So if I do see gold crashed below $1000 I will be certainly in their picking up NST and others.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.