NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

As expected gold thoroughly trashed Friday, and oil...

1. 643 Posts.
    As expected gold thoroughly trashed Friday, and oil plummeting..... indicating apart from all the artificial paper price games - global over capacity and falling oil demand... the world of global deflation, despite money printing. For NST and other metal miners the fear will be now long entrenched low bullion prices (or unbreakable Central control of paper prices), for many below production costs. I don't think that will happen though, the bullion prices are particularly artificial and will fail some how some time, however they are what they are when you try to sell forward your production.

My low bid for NST may well be hit next week, especially if the Swiss election referendum Sunday comes in negative, will transfer some cash over and add a lower bid as well. I may miss out, however on current very unstable conditions cannot increase my exposure to this market segment without seeking a discount (bargain) on the dip price.

Long term I think NST is big a winner, if you are going to invest in a gold miner, cant go past NST. Just have to weather the coming storms, for those multiple pay-offs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.