KBO kimberley oil nl

new substantial shareholder looks the goods Macrae12, thanks for...

1. 37,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    new substantial shareholder looks the goods Macrae12, thanks for your quick response on Golden Prospect Plc (GOP on London AIM) earlier this afternoon. I had to go on a round of site visits soon after.

I have had a look at the GOP web site and it seems they are a respectable organisation with a good track record of equity investments in emerging resouces companies.

GOP seems pretty diverse and their biggest current positions appear to be a Canadian gold producer, Jubilee Platinum plc of London which has very productive assets in South Africa and Madagasca and our own Perilya Limited (ASX code PEM).

Whilst I cant seem to find when GOP took a stake in PEM, the PEM share price has been in significant uptrend since 2001 (up over 500%), with several wild rides along the way.

Looking at the buying action today, there is a good chance GOP were buying KBO all the way up to 22c imo ... traders (like you macrae12 lol) would prob have been taking profits after the announcement.

I agree a London AIM listing looks probable ... even sensible given the imminent KBO name change to European Gas Limited. Looks like the ground work is being done to morph the company from a (duck n weave) explorer to a creditable gas producer ... great timing given the gas supply disruptions in Eastern Europe at the moment.

This would have to see a total re-rating of the current share price imo .... wild but plausible numbers I dare not post here.

Anyway thats my contribution for the night (as distinct from you time wasting petrol guzzlers or petrol anorexists lol).

Cheers
    Poyndexter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.