Strong Light Oil flowing, page-49

1. 21,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2099
    Hey Kyle. Does that mean that you were impressed with the prospects of CTR from YOUR research and will be changing your sentiment and disclosure? What attracted you most about CTR?

Maybe we can send the rest of those posters who never seem to sleep over to Guatamela to add an extra shift to the drilling team to speed up developments?

And re that 500 million, people should not read that those 500 million will definitely be issued in one hit, if at all. It's all about Listing Rule 7.3 and to give the company flexibility for funding if and when required without having to continually have G.Ms, but, the "cornerstone" funding is certainly their top priority.

I still can't have it that this group of people who several posters are continually criticizing for allegedly manipulating both the drilling of the well and the market for THEIR own benefit, would do something as stupid as that when it is so patently obvious that even very untrained people on HC can see through it.
    Imagine what professional investigators from ASIC and the Courts would be able to detect and prosecute IF that is proven to be the case!!!
    They might be ordinary managers, but, I don't think that they are downright idiots!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.