Not to mention that it's been rather well capped lately . Strong...

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    Not to mention that it's been rather well capped lately rolleyes.png. Strong resistance levels at 16 cents and 18 cents, so I was going to wait another month before tipping it, but maybe your crystal is a bit shinier than mine.

If the PEA / Scoping Study that is due to be released this quarter is at all profitable (China has acknowledged that rare earths prices are currently around cost price) I expect this could put the cat amongst the pigeons. Potential takeover offers to come from MP Materials, Lynas, Rio and maybe even those who have been doing the capping ... and if they don't come or they are opportunistic, we'll go back to plan A, which is listing on the NASDAQ.

Funding to be announced shortly as well, which is probably also waiting on the PEA / Scoping Study before being announced.

Mel mentioned last year that she expected the Research Labs / Universities to have a major announcement on the separation processing technique by the end of 2024. Then our CEO comes out this week and says we plan to do some processing onsite ... mmmmm .... methinks there might be some inside information floating around the inside corridors. The Chinese aren't giving the world access to their environmentally disastrous processing techniques. Bad news fellas we aren't going to need it! The jewel in their crown gone in the blink of an eye! They will try and copy the United States processing technique, but they will need a large Allanite deposit to use it on. What's that, they don't have one? Awwwww diddums.

$5 target over the next couple of years has been mentioned a few times on the forum. About six weeks ago my wife woke up one morning and said "you know that American thing you keep going on about, I just dreamt that we sold it at $5". Yes darling that's a nice retirement number, but there's no guarantees in this game, as there are none in life. She made me promise I would sell at $5 and not get too greedy eek.png

Today's song ... anything but Tay Tay

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.