LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Stu's response, page-8

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1629
    For me with lake there's a few questions beyond this I'd want answers to before feeling safe investing at this MC

Can construction begin without ESIA approval, if not then how can 2024 production be achieved? How long do lake anticipate the ESIA approval to take once submitted? How long will construction take beyond that considering it's taken this long to get the demo plant?

Has the signing of the inflation reduction act changed any of lakes previous plans, discussed at length yesterday is the fact that the US will phase out critical minerals from non free trade partner nations after 2025 and Argentina is not one of them, has this caused a change in lake plans given they have moved to a US office? Has this been discussed with ford?

since the entire viability of kachi hinges on lilacs DLE method, why had there been a dispute in the first place, why was it not simply stated to the market as a delay with the dispute being kept in-house until such a time that ASX guidelines forced them to release it (i.e. going into arbitration)? I don't think the asx mandates you explain something like this, it could've been explained as a delay due to shipping while the site was prepared which it basically was. Given lakes poor communication of late are they considering a search for a more nuanced PR person?

not downramping but I think these are questions that alot of people have, they don't have answers to and hence get pissed off when someone asks, knowing the answers would make everyone more clear on the situation

Last edited by MrFaargs: 17/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.