ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Sum of the parts valuation, page-3

1. 2,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    Awesome work @wombat777

I certainly bow down to your superior analysis work in this area and have much respect.

"There's great potential for an Offtake pre-payment (and this is foreshadowed in the Scoping Study). That gets Andromeda to production which then funds the construction of the wet processing plant on site."

IMO any offtake pre-payment will come with a binding offtake agreement. This could come anytime after PFS and could completely skew your figures to the positive. We know JM is trying to over deliver (shorten the timeline) and would love to turn soil by end of the year...

The question I have in my head is what will the market do to the SP?
    You have tried to answer that using reality, thank you.
    However, I am keen to see when the market's perception will catch up to your reality?
    (how many times have we heard how undervalued ADN is...?)
    IMO the obvious changer to market perception is a Binding Offtake
    It seems to all of a sudden make a business look real.

At the risk of sounding like a up ramper IMO a Binding Offtake could blow the SP past your sum of parts valuation before all the parts are in place. ...and for balance the SP may not move much on confirmation on some, or any, of the parts before any binding offtake!

I guess that's a long winded way of wondering what will wake up the market to this Coy called ADN?

Yes it's early... too much chocolate!
    Last edited by Rhino1963: 13/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70117 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 18885 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.