SPL 1.08% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

summary

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Let's hope @Gumnut70 is correct and the final results of the cabazitaxel prostate cancer phase 1/2 trial are announced tomorrow. It has been a long wait!
    Just as a reminder for those who cannot see the wood from the trees, here is the interim announcement from last year just before the AGM. Most of us saw it at the time as a cynical move by management to distract attention from the SPL7013 issues, but rereading it shows the real potential DEP has to improve existing drugs. I was reminded once again that “These positive interim results are particularly significant given all patients in this cohort had late-stage prostate cancer, and had failed multiple therapies (which included taxanes) prior to entering the DEP® cabazitaxel trial

GLTAH

211125 Positive DEP phase 2 interim results in prostate cancer.pdf
  2. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Hi Domesticgod

I do hope they release the final results of the Prostate cancer cohort tomorrow. Once again, I think there is a very good chance, but we have to wait and see.

I believe they will need to release to the market any new information in the poster, which was presented at ESMO today (over and above the interim results released late November last year and what is in the abstract). I am hopeful that will be final results of the prostate cancer cohort due to the timelines and it is interesting that any new information, beyond the abstract, was embargoed till today.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about a full readout of the entire trial. I don't think that is likely as patients have been recruited too recently. It is possible, however, that we might get an update on some other cohorts in the trial. That would be nice!

We will find out tomorrow

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $38.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $829 8.824K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.