RIL 0.00% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Survey reveals Recycling is 3rd when it comes to ESG investing...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Here is a study done by Perpetual this year that shows there are subtle differences between what men and women think are important when it comes to ESG investing.

Women
    1st- Nature
    2nd- Water quality
    3rd- Recycling

Men
    1st- Water quality
    2nd- Nature
    3rd- Recycling

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3651/3651323-299d08f2bff1da862941a079c056f756.jpg

So we know both sexes consider Recycling important. The only issues that are more important than recycling are nature and water quality. We can't really invest on the ASX on nature or water quality. But we can invest in Recycling.

I don't believe one can dig all that lithium, rare earth, cobalt, uranium etc.. without Recycling and re-using it again. There are and will not be enough to go around, and in the time required.

Although we took a hit today, I still think it was positive news in that:-
    (1) We know there was (and most likely will be) an MoU with Greenhouse Investment Group to move into the UK and Ireland. It shows Hannans is thinking about expansion, and grabbing the opportunity to move in first. Besides NMT, I'm not aware of anyone recycling on the ASX. There are hundreds of lithium/materials companies trying to make it big (so perhaps it's just too crowded there?) But, what about recycling these materials? Where are those battery materials going to go?

*Former Tesla co-founder, JB Straubel, CEO and founder of Redwood Materials started his own recycling company because he saw an opportunity to recycle batteries and do good. See "How Tesla's Battery Mastermind is Tackling EV's Biggest Problem" on youtube by CNBC.

So I think recycling will need to be part and parcel of digging materials up.

(2) We also know that because the UK government plans to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2030, and are in talks with six big companies (Ford, Nissan, LG, Samsung, Britishvold and InoBat Auto) to build Giga factories to produce LiBs and will require existing vehicle plants to shift to producing electric models. It then becomes imperative for the environment to recycle those LiBs and re-use valuable materials. Hannans is thinking about expanding into the UK and Ireland market and having an MoU in place.

(3) Working with all these other companies e.g. Neometals, Critical Metals, Primobius and SMS Group, we know Hannans has secured a significant opportunity to recover high purity metals from scrap and spent lithium-ion batteries in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The Nordics are also the region with the highest electric vehicle penetration rates in the world.

(4) Hannans has given us a timeline. Around 18 months to Start-up of 1st plant. I read about a man that had made a lot of money holding onto AQS from 2c to $7, then it chilled at $7 for a while, then went to $16, sat there for a while, then went to $26. All this took 3 years for him and he made enough to retire. So really, I think this is more of a stock that you invest in. Big money is made when you get in early and hold.

(5) Don't forget, Neometals added another 1.02% of voting power on September 10. They have 773,164,028 million shares. That's 773 million units riding on this.

And if only I had kept RNU back in March, I saw it go up and sold it for pips. In a little over 6 months, it's come back up. No doubt it'll probably go up higher and I've just simply missed the boat. I should've just kept all those shares and not chickened out. Still kicking myself.

So hold tight everyone, there are $1 sellers that are waiting for your shares and trying to move the price down. See today's last sale on the ASX.

We are onto a good thing here. Recycling is the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 9547422 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6598249 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.01am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.