AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

what are you on about?....The issue is with Congo...there are no...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    what are you on about?....The issue is with Congo...there are no lithium batteries without Lithium and Cobalt...now enter Congo....one of the poorest nations on earth...

I am not saying AVZ are using child labour, i am saying the Democratic Rebublic of Congo have had issues with China on their Cobalt mines and the children mining those outcrops and China buying the product from the children for peanuts !.....This was clearly shown on Four Corners recently ......eh....
    When i saw that program, i decided never to invest in any operations in Congo, or for that matter mining operations in African countries because of this issue .....
    You cannot distance yourself from the fact that Lithium would be useless in batteries without Cobalt, so my point is they go hand in hand....
    Now, i'm not saying Zijin's Jin Cheng Mining Company Ltd has done anything wrong in Congo, i am saying i did not like what i saw oin 4corners, and i suggest you view the program too ...
    Clearly there are issues with Chinese mining companies in Congo as is there issues with the Government of DRC...eh..

I believe AVX are good and would not do this, but the chinese element i personally cannot trust when it comes to money and the children there in Congo..eh..

The heading...."One of the poorest countries on Earth is paying a heavy price for the world’s green energy revolution."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/cobalt-mining-in-the-congo-green-energy/100802588

drifta eredicta predicta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.