FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

It rose on really positive news redbeard with decree followed by...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    It rose on really positive news redbeard with decree followed by the events taking place and the excitment in the African blocks of which the majority of our plays are in. alot of stocks took a hit on Monday & tuesday after some uncertainty was cast over chinas growth growing forward, those story's come and go all the time, and the sale of Cove hit a bit of a speed bump when the mosambeque government said they were looking to apply capital gains on the sale of cove, that pushed coves share price down 10.8% which would have impacted ours and all other oilers prices in the area

The FTSE, DAX,CAC were all down by approx 3% as was the most important to us the DOW on the opening of the ASX yesterday; i though if it was going to go into the 3s it would have probably done it yesterday; it didn't... FAR rose so fast in the last two weeks it just looks like the profit takers have jumped ship leaving the believers in. it needed a breather

I hold all my FAR at a 3.0c average and wish I had bought more back then Abvously , but topped up at 4.2c yesterday; IMO it's at bargain basement price with massive potential in an area thats showing great signs of bursting wide open and all the big boys are going to want a piece of it.

If there are more apples going to fall from the tree , il definatly be having a few dozen.A resolution on the capital gains situation and a 'sold' on Cove would have an upward push on shareprices in that area as the ones failing in their bid so in search for another in that area; and it's in that area that they want and not just cove (cove put themselves up for sale) as the sale is subject to approval from the mosambeque government. Let's just hope the African governments just don't start playing silly buggers, it's not good for business

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $5.364K 10.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23342 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 8098 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.