TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Sydney/Melbourne Conference revisited

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Guys,

I was very happy to spend all yesterday afternoon and up to midnight last night putting together the notes so that everyone got a look in at what happened in the Conference but with respect to many here today I think people are definitely not reading or understanding the purpose of these investor presentations.

Many of you " seem " upset that there was not more information about the proppants and perhaps a little light weight info given on the graphene technology.

From my understanding these two lunches were a public meet and greet to introduce the graphene technology and for LWP to publicly summarize and put a face to the recent ASX announcements and acquisitions that were made. Also to answer some questions about both technologies.

From my impression of the Conference the CEO discussed both technologies and also introduced the Proppant technology as the other arm of the business. The proppant technology was praised, IMO and from my understanding of the talk, as being the cash catalyst to help LWP explore the new graphene technology. It was also an opportunity for SK to clearly state that LWP are not manufacturers but are in fact disruptive technology entrepreneurs (my words).

There were no negatives mentioned or implied, absolutely none mentioned in the presentation. Unfortunately, text does not convey tone and so posts can be misinterpreted. So if you are not sure ask questions of those who attended. Don't simply take everything as a negative.

What I do know is that many of you were not there and I can say that Ziggy, even though very tired, was very upbeat about Eddie Sugar and his investment backing. In my discussion outside with Ziggy he was respectfully careful to not mention (break confidentiality ) about any joint venture partner discussions under way atm but again, I emphasize that he was very positive about unfolding deals that will be announced in the very near future re the proppant technology.

I agree with the moderator and others here and ask you guys to quit the "off topic negativity and railing against other posters" discussions. Only you know why you constantly do this.

Debating is cool , opposing views are cool but IMO many have gone right off and totally misinterpreted the two thread posts from the Conference.

As usual you are welcome to agree or disagree and this is not financial advice. Just trying to clear up the message for Pete's sake.

Cheers......59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 01/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.