TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Sydney/Melbourne Conference revisited, page-2

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Following on from Neil's attempt to restart the right discussion (already people trying to derail it), here are my thoughts below as to the key aspects we should keep in mind about LWP, for the next 3 months. I'll leave @anatol to discuss the battery stuff

1. Hallmark are very present and all signs (both public and through my own research) indicate the following:

1.A - That the existing JV (yet to be enacted as it was based on the HSP) will be refocused onto the LSP, with the Pune plant re-fitted (low cost) for LSP production, 24/7. Pune can produce profitable LSP proppants at the current oil price (or any price above $30). This will be the 1st revenue stream for LWP.

1.B - That there will be additional plans as Hallmark look to target the wider Indian market + (as noted yesterday) the Middle Eastern market.

I expect news on this before the end September 2016.

2. LWP will finalise a second deal with one of the following countries:
    - USA
    - Saudi Arabia
    - Australia

2.A - There has been a lot of chatter with LWP traveling to the US on quite a number of occasions, to different parts of Australia and to other countries. They communicated to the market that there was strong interest from their roadshows from companies in these countries (as well as China) and their latest ASX announcements (as well as the youtube video + the investor presentations from this week) confirm that they are working with multiple potential customer on their LSP.

2.B - LWP's LSP results (first round) are outstanding, as confirmed by @Michaeljob who for those that don't know, works in the industry. Ziggy mentioned yesterday that there were multiple tests being carried out on these LSP proppants by prospective client who are using their own parameters to specify what they need tested. The only reason you would do this is because you have a use case in mind, and you are looking to see if they meet those conditions.

I also expect news on one of these agreements within the next 3 months, but hopefully more like 6-8 weeks.

Good luck to all holders.

Finally, there has been a disgusting display by some members here today, and I'm thankful the mods are stepping in to clean up the flaming and baiting.

Strive to better yourselves people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.