SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

@Pizzas4 maybe I didn't express myself very well in that post,...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    @Pizzas4 maybe I didn't express myself very well in that post, (being dyslexic) and didn't get my point across, in the way I was trying to (which is something I'm always concerned about).

Perhaps I should have pointed out Verizon support was added to Freeway (for the public) 12th December update, so it would have been tested before then by Verizon.

Then you have the performance milestone award, as @Relax1 pointed out the new Mexico user base didn't count towards the next milestone as they weren't integrated into those 2 Telco's.

So if your product is not "live" or "active" in Jan, then why should the award be triggered then? because in theory Verizon could have pulled out of the agreement before it went live, then what !!!

The above are just other pointers that you would normally say indicate the contracts live, its only when we're actually told that that's not the case that you know differently.

Yes its a big complex contract, but the reply indicates to me at least, to be much more cautious when thinking something is live that Syntonic has announced.

(I have always said that Verizon set the timelines, just like Tata do).

Maybe that will help you understand where I was coming from.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.