SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Gee GR borderless use of what would seem to be the SYT platform...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Gee GR borderless use of what would seem to be the SYT platform for IOT and across two hundred countries. Who would have suggested that could happen?

I note that not many have suggested that this may generate a couple of bucks in the coming years for SYT.

Seems we would rather focus on the spelling of ARPU than considering how many times a fraction of a cent multiplied by a few billion might generate revenue for SYT.

Seems like only driverless cars to go before my 2016 prediction of IoT, Blockchain and autonomous vehicles posts become reality.

JJ, Banksy and others, any future revenue for SYT from these events or are we still fixated on the "markets" understanding of SYT as reflected by the SP. I suppose for those who dont get the technology the only benchmark is the SP.

What, no value in owning the technology and having agreements that ensure the company will be an integral part of the major facets of the digital revolution and disruption that will be evidenced by the global mobile ecosystem. Maybe I should brush up on my understanding of NPV.

I think Hunt might need to update his SYT overview to include some of these events to give those who do not have the capacity to understand what this means a better taste of the SYT offering.

To the rest do we really not understand
    that all this is going to take is a little time?
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 16/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.