SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

The functions i listed will require both high speed and a lot of...

1. 436 Posts.
    The functions i listed will require both high speed and a lot of data.

This is what i mean by anecdotal. You've derived all these opinions about the world based on your own personal experiences, which prevents you from seeing actual market trends and what people actually want. Especially when you don't consider all ranges of demographics. Very dangerous, not just with respect to investing.

Damn, relax. The link was not just for you, but for other readers (public forum). Right, i never said it was going to be an issue. 5G will allow for much greater functionality of cloud computing, which is currently being held back by 4G networks. So with more things migrating to the cloud = more data being needed. Carriers will always structure there data plans like they have now, so people, even with 5G, will have limiting data caps. It will increase proportionally, where 10gb could last me the month (barely), my 5G plan would be 100GB, but again, barely last me. This is of course a crude example to demonstrate my point. Our dependence on data will only increase, especially with the increase in mobile technology.
    5G will easily trump 4G in functionality, as it should. There will never be a surplus of bandwidth in an increasingly connected world.

You disregarded the component about Dataflex, Syntonics third business component, which will be invaluable in the future, when all companies conduct business through the cloud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.