SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Hey Grif, We arrived in Seattle Jun 29 (on a cruise ship for...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Hey Grif,

We arrived in Seattle Jun 29 (on a cruise ship for anyone who hasn't read every single thread) and proceeded to walk to both the Syntonic and Buddy offices.

Syntonic was first, and we found the place, looked through the glass door, and fortunately for us, Gary just happen to see us at the same time we saw him walking through reception. Since we both met Gary back at the Brisbane Techknow in early 2016 (around Easter), fortunately Gary recognised us and came to the door to let us in!

Well, here we were, 2 investors coming to visit the Syntonic office - the first ever Australian investors to visit. I'm not sure who was more shocked/excited to see someone visit their office! Gary was very happy to greet us and invited us in. We got the grand tour of the office and were invited into the meeting room to have a chat!

Now, I don't want to go into too much detail, as people on this forum have the habit of either misconstruing things and asking posters for proof of everything you say on this forum. We have already posted an image of Gary, Rahul and ourselves (which Gary invited us to take), so yes we were there!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/syt-general.3329487/page-1381?post_id=25602720#.WZ9LobF_WhA

Suffice to say, we asked the same questions you guys already have to IR, and we both came away with a distinct air of confidence that things are progressing well. Jun 29 just happened to correspond with the Overpass release day 1, so Gary gave me his phone to have a go at the Freeway Overpass app on his Samsung. He also purchased a data pack through his phone and completed the purchase while we both watched on. After we threw quite a few questions at Gary, he decided to go and grab Rahul as well to continue the discussion. These guys obviously have some interesting future ideas for Syntonic but must be selective in what they currently pursue to ensure they obtain the most bang for buck. We feel the possible enhancements to Freeway will continue to blow our minds! Gary did mention that he has many more opportunities than they can currently run with and he is very aware of the balance he must find between shareholder expectations and actually running with opportunities that are best for the company long term. He is definitely switched on, passionate and is truly committed and focused to this company that we are fortunate to own a tiny part of.

Now, it wasn't until after we left the SYT office, that I realised that in our excitement after spending almost an hour with the Gurus I hadn't recorded a damned thing (kicking ourselves!). So, no I don't have a better video of Freeway Overpass than what SYT have already posted.

We both have read all the posts on here since our return and cannot believe some of the rubbish and personal attacks being posted. You're either in SYT or you're not - you have to do your own research and believe that 1 x ex Microsoft guy and 1 x ex Real Player guy (plus the rest of the team) have the goods on this one. Both of us have been in since Jan 2016 (PSF), and since our return, we have been continuing to buy more. Our visit absolutely cemented our views on this company!

One other thing, the iOS version of Freeway should (IMO) be on the Apple App Store around the time of the webinar (and before the NFL on Verizon) - I know from personal experience that getting an iOS update through takes 2-6 weeks for apple to go through it with a fine tooth comb!

For anyone not aware, make sure you sign up to the SYT Webinar on Sept 8 here...
    https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1450477223598444033

Now all the above is in our honest opinions, but you guys need to make up your own minds!

Chad & Chad's wife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.