SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

The funny thing with IT companies, the SP generally hovers for...

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    The funny thing with IT companies,  the SP generally hovers for an extended period of time whilst they complete R&R , testing etc to prove up their business model and product. SYT have been in that spot and trading pattern for a while (been there done that). The company then proves up its product and the Revenue starts to trickle through as business model bears fruit and the potential is realised.

The momentum then starts to build to an unstoppable flow and the Revenue floodgates suddenly open, the SP then takes off. I think SYT are on the cusp of this scenario.  In addition, sometimes without notice or warning, the SP catapults up in anticipation of the Revenue floodgates opening and a company re-rating.

The forecast per the recent Investment presentation particularly P12 should not be underestimated. Potential Revenue of 1 billion plus dollars. When you have a look at this presentation it is clear that GG and RA are working towards building a blue chip company. The potential is there. Both GG & RA are industry experts.

The above sounds so clinched that you gotta laugh, but this is how i see things at the moment and the reason why I continue to build a position in SYT. DYOR

MD-Hockey-stick-graph.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.