SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Hey Up Don't be too harsh on the doubters. This forum has been...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Hey Up

Don't be too harsh on the doubters. This forum has been plagued by so much misinformation it must be getting hard for some here to know who or what to believe. The worst thing is the short memories of many in relation to statements made and the ultimate outcomes and the pivot away from the original statements.

I posted a sermon from the Mount the weekend before last for a laugh (didn't get many though) which to me sums up exactly how to treat this as an investment.

Either you have faith or you don't!

That said, I have noticed that it would seem that an institution is accumulating IMO based on the recent course of trades. I doubt many here including yourself can afford to pay brokerage for countless $40 or less trades which is happening on a number of occasions.

I believe that is a good sign and perhaps the planets are aligning! I envy your holding and believe that you will be vindicated by a bucket of cash for your faith.

In my case I will just have the personal satisfaction of "I told you so" as soon as I can return to the country from my current exile in Coventry!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.