SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

I am amazed you still bother to post Syz. The same nay Sayers...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I am amazed you still bother to post Syz.

The same nay Sayers and doom prophets who have no idea of where the industry is at but love to pick timing and partner issues as being the death nell of the company are again making hay only to slink away from their commentary and back track when proven wrong.

Apart from the old stagers, this thread is a waste of space and the hypocrisy is mind blowing!

You try to tell them but the wont listen and then claim "well nobody else would have picked it and are only saved by the fact you can't access archived posts from that far back.

You can lead a snake to water but it will only try to poison the well.

iOS is a case on point. Does anybody really believe that overpass iOS it is not ready due to issues caused by the SYT team? If so you really know nothing about the company or the CSP.

If the Android version is operating the iOS version is just waiting for Apple approval. The programs are materially compiled identically and once the iOS version for the CSP was written originally changed are a diddle. Only difference will be some of the calls on tbe operating system.

As for commentary by some on who would have guessed about not being content owners, well more hypocritical self serving commentary not worth addressing.

If potential shareholders can't see value in the tech, then how much revenue will they need to be investors? I suggest more than SYT can generate in the next three years so again I ask, why waste your breathe?

That said by the numbers posting it seems most aren't.

I know you are a long term steadfast supporter of this thread but these days, other than for an IR response or a pertinent article or two I only come here to find a Russian bride or for a laugh.
    Last edited by Pizzas4: 14/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.