ARL 1.11% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Look VWAP since FEB 8 is what ????? 40c ? Acca its run tooo hard...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Look VWAP since FEB 8 is what ????? 40c ?

Acca its run tooo hard too fast is all...remember stocks like LBT went 25c to $1.10 in one month back to 28c today. Yeah yeah I know thats not cobalt and I love the Cobalt story..

...Its just today knowing Friday was coming ....I just looked closely at risk weights, tolerances and margins of error, and asked is risk for ARL to the immediate upside or downside, today told me....it rose fast and fell from 73c like yesterday, so I took my 2/3 tranche at 71c....and waited to see it punch thru 73c again, it didnt ......its proving a real battle, then I said why hold this at at all for such a small immediate upside, I am late admit tingly.

Acca was early well done. Congrats Acca.

But what runs hard, in most cases, retraces hard and then consolidates to fall further or if its good it will have a re-rise.....but only after a re-trace and the yearly chart and 242% rise in 2 weeks 100% says a 50% retrace is in play thats Mid 30c - low 40s. Look at the yearly chart...Sweety123 especially, as you hate hard and aint no sweety.....lol.

My call is Logic.

Tomorrow is key, but its Friday, selling day...... the Lithiums are bouncing back here and the cobalt stock fall could be sharp as profittaking is going to happen. IPOs are built on hype, some real, some not.....Profit takers are usually at double the IPO price and now we are 50% above that price......

And 60c better hold......we shall know soon enough. Tick tock on the clock.

Prove me wrong and buy more up here everyone hating......242% higher than 2 weeks ago. 50% above monthly VWAP (approx) .

I made good cash from 58c to 71c...but this looks toppy. Very toppy. As it never consolidated the 20c, 30c, 40c or 50c range. Thats too much risk for me, it has to give back a couple of sectors in the ST IMHO

But I was late to the party at 58.5c

Pullback not on my cash though.

The Hating can begin now !!!

GLTAH. DYOR but Im out of this poker game for now. Chips on the side.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $90.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.5¢ 45.5¢ $4.44K 9.503K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2490 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 3882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.