ARL 1.11% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Jeansammy your very own chart shows selling for most of last...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Jeansammy your very own chart shows selling for most of last week actually. Notice all the red. Thats IPOers locking in suprise profits by selling to DTs who have stopped making money......so buy volume is slowing.

60c is key to hold. I said it.You know it. Others know it. Acca knows it (he is smart) and Market knows it.

73c is capped hard and I took 71c and it will take a huge push to get back above 73c given the 240% meteoric rise in 2 weeks...... whereas 30c 40c, 50c range have never been properly consolidated nor re tested causing a big gap to the high 30c low 40c range....... and a very high retracement risk to low 40c range at least.

There hs been no Shakeout in other words. 69c is the highest daily close.

Sharp rises have sharp falls in 99.9% of cases. Why ? Hope and Greed.

PLS fell from 85c to 40c ....ORE/GXY/KDR all has big rises and hard falls.....and they have proven deposits and IMHO all Lithiums are the bargains now. Cobalts look bery expensive.

ARL is an interesting story but shakeouts are like gravity. And this has not had one, as i said highest close is only 69c......so I wait.

If 60c breaks could be a fast fall to a 50c break on profitakers and nervous DT's all in above 70c. Whereas breaking and holding 70c is going to take something special...never done it yet actually.

Perhaps I am wrong...and so let the hate flow.... but math and probability says a ST shakeout fall to low 40c or lower is in play.

At least 50% chance. Probably 99% on history of explorers. This is still an explorer not a producer. Aint no revenue.

Lithium still more required in more volume than Cobalt. I locked my cobalt profit in. I am either smart or stupid.

Safer plays elsewhere after the massive rises.

GLTAH> DYOR and if you disagree and want to hate I simply dont care.

I think. Therefore I am.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.