AJX 4.76% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Nice chart, clearly shows that action is due in the next few...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Nice chart, clearly shows that action is due in the next few weeks one way or other. TBH I'm happy for it to break either way, downwards, and I'll buy more, upwards and I have enough to enjoy it and hold on for the ride (at least 18 months IMO)...

Reading the posts on here implies that many are in the same boat, so in theory there's limited downside before buying arrives but also no appetite for much in the way of selling until much higher levels are reached.

Technically and fundamentally any breakout to the upside could be explosive, this has been in a consolidation/accumulation phase for over 6 months with higher lows tracking along and squeezing us against resistance, on any breakout I'd be looking for a repeating range at the very least to a target around $1.40 AUD - interestingly this matches very well with chat speculating at an equivalent $1 USD per Aussie share NYSE listing price whether it's a 2:1 or 10:1 time will tell.

We've been told by Fosters that 10-12 large contracts could be announced/sealed in the coming months, there are two monster DoD contracts grinding away but seemingly ever closer and who knows what might come on the non-fabric FR opportunities. If the company can show/confirm >30% EBITDA Margin then I don't see any reason why the company can't be valued above $1 billion AUD next year. American markets can be very forward looking after all, and with legislative change likely this year plus military validation it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see significant market share coming our way...

Looks like I missed the sub 20 cent calls and thus four or five bags, credit to those calling this that early, I'll call another four or five bags from here (i.e. $3 AUD by this time next year), perhaps I can link back to this post at the time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.97K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4202831 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.