AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Hi all, please educate me if I'm wrong, however my understanding...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi all,
    please educate me if I'm wrong, however my understanding as far as the HSV-2 trail goes that because of the delay in vetting suitable candidates it is in effect two groups of 20 NOT a group of 40 and therefore 2 groups of 6 months, as such if the protocols are not changed for the second group it would be improbable that a superior result be obtained in the second group. So if 58% was achieved again it would in fact validate the first half of the trail in a positive manner. Talking to JC earlier in FEB he indicated that dosage frequency/amounts would be changed as part of the trails going forward but didn't indicate if would be adjusted for the second 20 participants of HSV-2. Lastly he also talked about duration and as has been stated here that the longer you on it the better the effect so after say 9 months a greater result would be achieved. So if the first 20 continued to be boosted sure a higher value would be achieved however my understanding is that both groups will be treated the same and in effect that means 2 6month trails conducted in the same manner with hopefully the same number 58%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $47.17K 3.102K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.19 62 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.